300 hours of continuous training May to November 2021
Develop a yogic lifestyle and receive ongoing mentorship and support from the Lead Trainers. The 300 hours of Advanced Teacher Training build on the solid foundation of the 200 hour training. The Advanced modules focus on exploring the Subtle Body through Bandha, Kriya, Mudra, Mantra, Advanced Hatha practices and Pranayama. The ongoing mentorship helps you to hone your teaching skills and to reflect on your personal development that will be fueled through this training!
The curriculum covers:
- Asana: Tantrik Hatha, Advanced Hatha
- Pranayama: basic breathing methods, classical Pranayama, advanced practices for spiritual transformation
- Meditation: presence, stillness, focus, concentration, Kriya meditation
- History & philosophy, tantrik philosophy
- Anatomy & physiology in depth and applied to practice
- The subtle body: Prana, Nadi, Kosha, Chakra
- Teaching methodology & practicum
- Practices from traditional branches of Yoga: mantra, kirtan, bhakti, jnana, raja, karma yoga
The immersion year will transform your life. Learn to manage the mind better, deepen your relationship to Prana and have a stable yoga practice that carries you through the challenges of life. We are excited to support you on this journey.
Email the coordinator for the comprehensive info booklet: firstname.lastname@example.org