- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your place on the Yoga Teacher Training Programme.
- Early bird fees must be settled by 60 days prior to the start of each course, otherwise standard course fees apply (applicable to 2018 registrations onwards).
- Standard course fees must be settled by 30 days prior to the start of each course.
- Accommodation and catering fees must be settled by 14 days prior to the start of each course.
- Registrations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the course will be considered at the discretion of Kawai Purapura management and yoga teacher training department.
- All payments can be made via Eventbrite by debit card, credit card & Paypal.
Course cancellation and refund policy
If a student wishes to cancel and withdraw from a course, the following refund policy applies:
- The NZ$500 deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancelled before 30 days prior to the start of the course, all course, catering and accommodation fees will be refunded, minus the NZ$500.00 deposit.
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to the start of the course, no refund will be given, but application to defer to another course can be made.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at any given time if enrolment numbers are not met. If a course is cancelled by Kawai Purapura management:
- A full refund of deposit, course, catering and accommodation fees will be issued.
- Option to defer will be granted.
- Kawai Purapura will not be liable for any money lost to bookings with other parties. If booking international flights, we advise purchasing of travel insurance to cover any loss of cancellation.
Course deferral and transfer of fees policy
If a trainee wishes to defer their training to a later date the following conditions apply:
- All deferral requests must be made in writing to the yoga teacher training department at Kawai Purapura.
- All deferral requests will be considered and granted at the discretion of the yoga teacher training department and management and we reserve the right to refuse deferral.
- Deferrals are subject to availability on each course.
- A maximum of 2 deferrals and re-registrations are granted.
- Course deferral must be made within 2 years of the initial booking.
- All fees being transferred onto another course are non-refundable.